1. Students will continue developing their locomotors skills through a variety of activities.
2. Students will continue developing spatial awareness by following class protocol and keeping their own personal space during activities.
3. Students will develop an understanding of normal everyday routines such as warm-ups and roll call lines.
· Minute Club- Laps around the gym. The goals of the minute club is to build cardiovascular endurance and help students work on moving in space and keeping their own personal area w/o tripping or running into walls.
· Dynamic Warm-up- This warm-up includes all the essential locomotor skills students need to learn through grade 3.
Activities: 1. Race Car- RED light GREEN light 2. Hula Hoop Movements (balance and coordination activities) 3. Trains at the Station (moving as a group) 4. Musical Frogs (locomotor movement games) 5.Toe tag- warm-up game 6.Hospital tag- Tag and fitness concepts