Cornell Physical Education
Middle/High School PE
1. Students will continue developing their locomotors skills through a variety of activities.
2. Students will continue developing spatial awareness by following class protocol and keeps their own personal space during activities.
3. Students will develop an understanding of normal everyday routines such as warm-ups and roll call lines.
Locomotor Freeze Tag
Locomotor Driving Test!
4/5: They are finishing up the football unit before moving on to cuff ball.
1. Students will be able to describe and perform 3 different routes in football.
2. Students will demonstrate their understanding of the rules of game play during a full flag football game.
Create a free website