1. Students will continue developing their locomotors skills through a variety of activities.
2. Students will continue developing spatial awareness by following class protocol and keeps their own personal space during activities.
3. Students will develop an understanding of normal everyday routines such as warm-ups and roll call lines.
· Minute Club- Laps around the gym. The goals of the minute club is to build cardiovascular endurance and help students work on moving in space and keeping their own personal area w/o tripping or running into walls.
· Dynamic Warm-up- This warm-up includes all the essential locomotor skills students need to learn through grade 3.
1. Builders and bulldozers
2. Sharks and Minnows
3. Freeze Tag
4. Musical Frogs
5. Toe tag
6. Hospital tag
4th/5th: Softball Games: Cuff ball, Big Base, Eclipse Ball
1. Students will understand and perform proper throwing technique
2. Students will learn and demonstrate proper base running rules
3. Students will work together cooperatively on defense to get outs.
4. Students will respect one another and show sportsmanship
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.